Work Plans & Reports
Meetings will be conducted in accordance with the transparency outlined in the Stakeholder Operating Procedures
The usTLD Stakeholder Council will meet quarterly in 2021.
The schedule of call of the usTLD Stakeholder Council will be as follows:
- Q1 - March 18, 2021 at 12:00 pm Eastern Time
- Q2 - June 10, 2021 at 12:00 pm Eastern Time
- Q3 - September 16, 2021 at 12:00 pm Eastern Time
- Q4 -December 16, 2021 at 12:00 pm Eastern Time
Council meetings are open to the public. If you would like to join a particular meeting, please contact email@example.com.
Within forty-five (45) days of the usTLD Public Stakeholder Town Hall the usTLD Stakeholder Council will produce an Annual Report. The contents of the Annual Report will include, at minimum:
- A summary topics covered during the usTLD Public Stakeholder Town Hall;
- A list of attendees;
- Feedback received from the public; and
- Any future actions or discussions that the Committee plans to take as a result of feedback received.
Stakeholder Council Resources
The Stakeholder Secretariat will publish a report summarizing Council activities from the foregoing quarter.
Read the Charter
Learn More about the Stakeholder Council and the Charter.
Read more about the Stakeholder council operating procedures.
Get the Latest
Interested in the latest policy updates and Stakeholder activities? Subscribe below!